Thursday 2 February 2012

Our Newest Members to the Design Team

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR OUR LATEST CHALLENGE OR CLICK HERE

First let me start by saying a Big THANK YOU to all of you that applied for a position on our team.  We had so many wonderful and talented people apply, we were humbled and blown away! But unfortunately we couldn't chose you all.  
If you are still interested in designing for us please apply for a spot on our Guest Design Team. That way we get to see your beautiful creations again.. 

We had such a hard time choosing the new members we originally wanted 3 new ladies but ended up choosing 5 instead! the standard was so high.. 

Well here they are 


Hi my name is Doreen and I live at home in Sheffield in the UK with my husband Tommy. We have Three grown up children and two grandchildren. I am now retired from work and the spare time I found I had, made me look around for a hobby. I have been card making for about three years and absolutely love it! Promarkers are my favourite colouring medium. I am really into paper crafts of any sort but love making cards. I am so pleased to be a part of the Anything Goes DT.


My name is Christine and I am a craftaholic! ... Well that's the hard bit done...
Seriously, I'm an addicted crafter in my late 50's. I have a lovely OH who I've been with 10 years now - and he's exceptionally patient when it comes to my crafting. He will wander round craft shows with me happily... even pointing out things I may like..... how good is that?! I live in Wetherby, Yorkshire and I have two gorgeous grown up girls 27 & 26 - one lives closeby in York, and the other is now in Bermuda for a couple of years. I lived on the beautiful Isle of Wight with my partner for 7 years, before we moved up to Yorkshire... I'm a northerner at heart - from Lancashire originally.

And I've crafted for as long as I can remember.... I've gone through all the usual phases - dress-making, knitting, embroidery, American crafts - and now in the last few years my addiction has moved onto cardmaking, with some jewellery making thrown in too. I've not done any scrapbooking yet. I can't sit idle for too long - I need a copic or a pair of scissors in my hand to feel comfortable... but I'm sure you all know that feeling. My cardmaking style varies, from CAS - to shabby chic...... embellished - to plain. It all depends on my inspiration. But there is always glitter.... and pink too if I can manage it!! I also create wedding invitations. I'm lucky enough not to work, but I do volunteer at my local AGE UK charity shop - getting the brownie points in as it's actually getting close to me needing to use them! LOL

So that's me. I'm really looking forward to working with you all..... you look a friendly lot - and I'm very honoured to be asked to be part of the DT for this fab challenge blog!

Big hugs
Christine x


Hi my name is Emma and I live with my partner and our three children in
a small town called pontypridd in south wales .I worked as a sewing machinist
before I had the children .I started crafting a few years ago and have become
totally addicted ,I love magnolia stamps ,copics ,promarkers and prismacolor
pencils just to name a few .I am thrilled to be part of your design team
Emma xx


Hi, I’m Lisa also known as Craftybirdlisa, and I am really honoured to have been chosen as a design team member..
I live in Somerset with my two amazing kids and my wonderful Staffie. I have always liked to sew and bake, but only took up papercrafting in May 2011. And wow, am I addicted. I really enjoy card making and have recently ventured into the world of memory books.
I love all things paper!! And boy there are so many out there, including Kanban, Bo Bunny, Magnolia First Editions and of course Papermania, to name but a few. And then the embellishments, ribbons, bows, charms, flowers and sparkly bits. How does a girl chose!!
My main passion is stamping, Tilda, Gorjuss, Sarah Kay, and Lotv to name just a few in my ever growing collection. I love getting my promarkers out and bringing an image to life. I also enjoy experimenting with distress inks to create new backgrounds and textures to my cards. I have built up my craft stash over the last year and especially love my trusty Cuttlebug and Spellbinders dies.

My Photo

My name is Suzie and I am 54 very happily married for the second time, we have 7 children and 3 grandchildren between us. Our family is huge as all except one have spouses or partners, so I always seem to have a card on the go. I work part time in our family business and hope to retire one day, preferably tomorrow... LOL. 
I have been making cards since late last summer and love it, started off with Promarkers but progressed to Copics with the help of Father Christmas, I love all styles and still finding my way as I am a novice, but I am improving all the time with the help of YouTube :) and all the fantastic tutorials out there. My favourite images are Saturated Canary, LOTV, Nellie Sneddon and Magnolia. I have a CraftRobo which I am only just finding out how to use, so watch this space.
I am totally amazed and gobsmacked to have been chosen as my other team mates are super talented. I hope I can do the Anything Goes Challenge Blog proud.

Welcome ladies we are all  looking forward to your inspirational creations.. 

Hugs
Lynne and Design Team 



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to all the new DT girlies.
    Looking forward to seing your creations.
    Hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete